Monday, February 2, 2009

Ethel Lavenia Johnson 1914-2008


Ethel passed away about 2:00 p.m. on 08 Dec 2008. She was born on 16 Mar 1914 and was the daughter of John Wesley Johnson and Belle Zeora Quinn. Ethel married Howard Bruner on 19 June 1929 and they had three sons.

-------------------------------------

SORRY, I'M NOT THERE… Aunt Ethel was a special person in my life… In the early years of my life , she was a big influence in my mother’s life…Which was a factor in the whole Raymond Skaggs family… I have many wonderful
Memories of being with her… She was always treated me
Special… As a small child I stayed with her on many
occasions… Her family was my family, Curtis, Gene, and J.W … were like big brothers… She was a great cook… Aunt ETHEL would ask me as a child what piece of chicken I wanted, I told her I wanted the CHICKEN WALKER (leg) ...I remember when I was in my early 20's she gave me a BIBLE….
I loved her, I am happy where she is today…WITH HERE
FAMILY, WHO LOVED THE LORD…AND HAVE GONE ON BEFORE HER…I BELIEVE THEY ARE HAVING A PARTY…
I LOOK FORWARD TO THE TIME MY WORK IS DONE HERE, AND I CAN JOIN THEM…
The Bible says in 1 CORINTHIANS 2:9…"No eye has seen, No ear has heard, no mind has conceived what GOD has prepared for those who LOVE HIM…
May you be Blessed…and be a blessing to someone everyday… REMEMBER "THIS LIFE WILL SOON BE PASSED ONLY WHAT IS DONE FOR CHRIST WILL LAST"
 
ALWAYS REMEMBER JESUS LOVE YOU AND SO DO I,

Ray Skaggs

No comments:

Post a Comment